- Lost productivity and delays in filling a position due to review of 100s of resumes
- Uninterested or unqualified candidates in your recruiting pipeline take a lot of time
- Expensive to post job openings and search with existing job search vendors
Start matching a job opening to a candidates intent first, so a smaller set of people reach the employers desk.
- Sign Up for free with your company email id. Your information is not shared anywhere on the site or elsewhere.
- Privately add titles and locations for the job openings. No JDs needed. These are not visible to anyone else.
- Immediately see if there is a matched candidate or activate an email alert to notify you.
- Notify matching candidates of your interest with 1 click.
Why does it work?Jobreeze ensures a 2 way match as the first step so that both employers and candidates agree on a title and a location before proceeding to the more complicated resume review and interview process. Once a recruiter / hiring manager Signs Up and adds active job openings, there is immediate visibility on the matches.
No one sees your company information until you send a request to a candidate. Even then, the candidate does not see your email id and has a choice to accept your request - thus employers are always in control of the entire process.
What does it cost?Signing up and immediately matching candidates is free - you are also shown profile answers for each candidate to make your selection easier.
Adding Job Openings privately is FREE, Matching is FREE, setting Email alerts is FREE - only when there is a match available, you can contact candidates using purchased Contact Credits for as low as $5. Contact 1 Candidate per Contact Credit available. After contacting a candidate, if they reply or if 5 days pass, you get your Contact Credit back.
Sign Up to find out more details and start saving time using a better way of identifying matching candidates.