Employer/Hiring Manager Terms and Conditions
- Last Updated June 28th 2023. We may update these Terms as needed, so check this page regularly for updates.
- We reserve the right to modify, amend, or change the Terms at any time. Notice of any material change will be posted on this page with an updated effective date. In certain circumstances, we may notify you of a change to the Terms via email or other means; however, you are responsible for regularly checking this page for any changes. Your continued access or use of our Services constitutes your ongoing consent to any changes, and as a result, you will be legally bound by the updated Terms. If you do not accept a change to the Terms, you must stop accessing or using our Services immediately.
- All references to “you” or “your” shall mean you, the individual accessing Jobreeze site as either an Employer representative or a hiring manager. You are permitted to use our Site and its content only for identification of a candidate for a REAL JOB OPENING.
- By creating an account on Jobreeze site and using the Matching capabilities to identify Candidates, you are requesting and authorizing Jobreeze to make available information from Job Seekers about their Job aspirations.
- Job Seekers will not know of your matching until you send a request to Contact them. Once a Contact request is sent by you, the Job Seeker will have access to your Company Name and Website, Name of person, and Job Title/Location being shortlisted for. Your Email Id is not shown to Job Seekers at this time. Seekers can do their research and accept your request after which you (Employer) can see the Seekers Emailid and Name and can connect with them OUTSIDE of Jobreeze's website
- Employers will see a generated Candidate Id in your listing as a unique identifier of Job Seekers (but not their contact information until Seeker approves your request to them)
- Definition of "Contact Credits" - Employers can browse matches for free (after signup) but cannot Contact them until an upgrade to a Paid Subscription. There are multiple subscription plan options with different "Contact Credits" for each plan based on price point. A plan with 5 "Contact Credits" allows an Employer to contact a max of 5 Candidates at any given time - if the candidate replies (or if 5 days pass by without a reply), then the Contact Credit is given back to the Employer Account to be used for more contacting.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EMPLOYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH APPLICABLE LAW REGARDING ITS EMPLOYMENT AND HIRING PRACTICES, INCLUDING TITLE VII, AND THAT EMPLOYER INDEMNIFIES JOBREEZE AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM EMPLOYER’S USE OF JOBREEZE.
- Jobreeze only provides a platform that enables Employers/Hiring Managers and Job Seekers to exchange information as they determine.
- JOBREEZE PROVIDES OUR SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICES. JOBREEZE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU POST NOR DOES JOBREEZE ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE IDENTITY, INTENTIONS, LEGITIMACY, OR VERACITY OF ANY EMPLOYERS/HIRING MANAGERS WITH WHOM YOU MAY COMMUNICATE WITH THROUGH JOBREEZE. USE OF OUR SERVICES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- There could be ads on our website offered by third parties and Jobreeze is not responsible for and does not endorse any products or services that may be offered by third-party websites or resources.
- This Agreement and any dispute arising out our services on the Jobreeze Site will be governed by and under the laws of the State of Virginia, United States of America.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL JOBREEZE, ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, FIXED, OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES, (II) THE CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY USERS OR EMPLOYERS/HIRING MANAGERS IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICES; OR (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT.
- For Employers, we do not provide any information from you to the Job Seekers until you specifically contact a Seeker through the Jobreeze website Dashboard. Once the Seeker accepts your request, you can then see their details and connect with them outside of Jobreeze.
- Employer Information like searches for specific titles are not provided to any Seekers, but may be used internally by Jobreeze for analytics to improve upon our services and matching algorithms.